BMW Motorrad India has released the brand-new BMW C 400 GT mid-size “maxi” scooter.
The BMW C 400 GT has been imported into India as absolutely built-up units and may be booked in any respect BMW Motorrad India dealerships from nowadays onwards, BMW stated in a statement.
The mid-sized top-rate scooter is designed for tremendous comfort, dynamic performance, and improved journeying capability.
Highlights Are Here
- The brand-new BMW C 400 GT is designed for comfort, performance, its traveling capability, in addition to sufficient garage space.
- The BMW C 400 GT is available in two colors Alpine White and Style Triple Black.
- BMW Motorrad is likewise presenting a well-known assurance of 3 years/limitless km with a choice to enlarge the assurance to 4th and 5th year.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, “The release of brand-new BMW C 400 GT heralds a brand-new technology withinside the urban mobility segment in India.
This revolutionary and agile mid-size scooter is designed to overcome the town and lengthy traveling locations with ease.
Whether using into the town center, traveling to the workplace, or playing a weekend tour, the brand-new BMW C 400 GT is the ideal companion to experience using to the fullest: now no longer simply as alone however with a passenger too.”
BMW C 400 GT Specifications
|Top Speed||139 km / h|
|Maximum Power||34 PS @ 7500 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||35 NM @ 5750 RPM|
|Fuel Capacity||12.8 liters|
|Battery Capacity||12 V, 9 Ah|
|Weight (Total)||415 kg|
|Load Capacity||201 kg|
BMW C 400 GT Features
- Optimized ASC: Provides a completely sensitive reaction and greater grip mainly on slippery street surfaces.
- Windshield Protects From The Elements: And gives sustained using satisfaction on longer journeys.
- Agile Single-Cylinder Combustion Engine: Your pressure for comfortable commuting to the town and rides out beyond its limits.
- Full LED Headlights: The full LED technology headlight stands out and creates an iconic front face.
- USB Charging Socket In The Glove Box: Don’t run out of power: charge your cell-phone and protect it.
- BMW Motorrad Connectivity With TFT Display: Connect the smartphone to the scooter: listen to music, make calls, surf. Keep an eye on everything on the 6.5” TFT display.
- Ride By Wire And Keyless Ride: With the new throttle grip system – Ride by Wire – the throttle response is optimized. Keyless Ride as standard means you can just hop on and off.
- Flex Case Garage Compartment With Advanced Lighting: Benefit from greater garage area whilst parked that has been nicely illuminated from the top.
The BMW C 400 GT is powered by a water-cooled 350cc four-stroke single-cylinder engine, developing 33.5 hp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque of 35 Nm at 5,750 rpm.
Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h is declared in 9.5 seconds, while top speed is rated at 139 km / h.
The BMW C 400 GT makes use of an immediately included CVT gearbox in addition to secondary force withinside the shape of a drivetrain swingarm.
A counterbalance shaft guarantees engine refinement for the duration of the operation.
The front is aerodynamically designed with dual LED headlights with a distinctive LED daytime running light design.
The integrated turn signals are unique and the high windshield provides protection against wind and weather for long hours on the highway.
The C 400 GT is equipped with a 6.5-inch color TFT screen that offers connectivity features, including the BMW Motorrad Connectivity application.
Customers can also choose from a full range of Original BMW Accessories to further customize the BMW C 400 GT.
Prices for the brand-new BMW C 400 GT start at ₹ 9.95 lakh (Ex-showroom) in Alpine White shade color, even as the Style Triple Black shade color alternative has been priced at ₹ 10.15 lakh (Ex-showroom).