Car accidents in Los Angeles can result in serious injury. After an accident, you will face significant costs and you need to know how to get the compensation you are entitled to. Car accident attorneys in Los Angeles California, are the qualified and experienced teams ready to take care of your case.
CAR ACCIDENT STATISTICS FOR CALIFORNIA
To get an idea of how road accidents affect state residents, we should consult the latest statistics available from the California Highway Traffic Safety Administration. During the last year of this report, we learned that hundreds of thousands of car accidents have occurred across the state. Of these,
- 273 069 injured
- 3602 fatal
We wanted to take a deeper look at these numbers to really see how these incidents affect the people of this state. In terms of property damage or minor injuries, 14,188 injuries are considered “severe,” meaning that they significantly affect a person’s lifestyle.
COMMON CAUSES OF LOS ANGELES CAR ACCIDENTS
The Los Angeles automobile twist of fate lawyers at JML Law have represented customers concerned in diverse kinds of automobile twist of fate cases. We often cope with injuries that had been brought on by:
- Driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving without a license
- Not yielding the road
- Defective device or part
- Bad roads
- Driving with distraction
- Aggressive or aggressive driving
- Failure to comply with safe operating conditions
Speeding and drinking are some of the leading causes of fatal car accidents and injuries. Speed is considered the leading factor causing an average of 1,048 deaths per year over the past 5 years. In 2017, problem drivers who use alcohol accounted for 31% of all deaths in the state.
HOW WILL THE CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA HELP YOUR CASE?
Car accidents can be extremely difficult, even if it’s not your fault. Most people don’t have the resources or experience to hire aggressive insurance companies. After a major car accident, the physical and financial burden of recovery will be greater.
Once attorneys take over your case, they will try to complete as much of the process as possible. Our entire company supports each client.
Investigate all aspects of your Los Angeles auto accident, including collecting all evidence related to the accident (video and photo surveillance, eyewitness testimony, accident reports, and more).
Get your medical record. Make sure that your medical records are reviewed by a trusted healthcare professional who can assess the full extent of your injury.
Then calculate your past, present, and project costs and losses. analyze lost income, general medical bills, medical equipment costs, and more. to determine your total loss.
File a claim with insurance companies. We not only file your claim, but we also conduct all negotiations and negotiations with insurance companies to ensure that you receive a fair and timely payment.
File a car accident claim. If the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement, we will not hesitate to file a claim and take your case to court.
WHEN TO HIRE A LOS ANGELES CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
While not all car accidents end in court, that doesn’t mean you don’t need a lawyer. If you are involved in an accident due to the careless or negligent behavior of another driver, you should speak to a lawyer as soon as possible. …
By contacting our Los Angeles car accident attorneys early in the process, you ensure that we have the best chance of getting the best compensation for your case. The lawyer will be able to immediately begin processing any communications between you and the insurance companies. This is an important advantage because insurance appraisers are not on your side.
BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER
Before reporting the accident to your insurance company, you should speak to a lawyer for a free consultation on the case. Insurance companies are commercial organizations. They are aimed at making money, and whatever you tell them can be used against you. to reduce the amount, you receive when placing an order.
Likewise, if you get a call from a faulty driver’s claims resolution officer and tell you that you need to release a recorded statement, call your lawyer. You don’t have to deal with aggressive insurance tactics.
WHAT KIND OF SETTLEMENT CAN I GET FROM A CAR ACCIDENT?
- Medical Bills – All Medical Bills Your car accident injury will be counted. for past and present treatment, as well as the cost of all expected future treatment for your injury. We also wanted to see the cost of physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Property Damage: You always want to make sure your property is repaired after an accident. Property damage includes damage to both your vehicle and other property inside the vehicle damaged in a car accident.
- Loss of Wages: If you take a leave of absence due to injury, you may be able to get coverage for the loss of wages and benefits you have incurred.
- Lost Future Income: There are times when a car accident affects a person’s ability to return to work. The loss of profits in the future will cover the loss. We also want to look at people who are less likely to return to work, possibly low-paying jobs.
- Pain and Suffering – Many accidental injuries go beyond physical injuries and may include compensation for pain and suffering that you have suffered or may continue to experience as a result of injuries and injuries caused by car accidents.
- Loss of the ability to enjoy life: If the injuries caused by a car accident adversely affect your lifestyle and alter your ability to participate in activities and pleasures, then the damage will help make up for the loss.
- Penalty Damage: If the defendant’s actions are found to be grossly negligent or willful, you may be entitled to punitive damages. These damages are intended to punish the defendant for his behavior and prevent him from acting in the same way in the future.
If you are injured as a result of someone’s negligence or negligence, you may be eligible for substantial benefits given above, and resorting to the help of Car accident attorneys in Los Angeles California can prove fruitful.